This role will report to the Treasury Senior Manager. The Senior Treasury Analyst will support all aspects of Corporate Treasury activities, including cash management, investments, bank administration, cash flow reporting, debt, and audit inquires. The Senior Treasury Analyst will assist with month end/ quarter end reporting activities and analyses. Position also requires extensive coordination with various departments. In this challenging position, you will play a critical role in building a world class Corporate Treasury organization.
location: San Mateo, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Provide operational oversight for company-wide cash position and forecasting, control and maintain bank accounts. Continuously evaluate and improve development, analysis and reporting for cash, investments, and debt.
- Review investments and provide analytical support for investment strategy development and monitoring.
- Investment and asset allocation of short-term funds. Invest available funds and provide timely and accurate reporting.
- Develop and maintain debt compliance schedules and reporting.
- Develop, implement and maintain bank account structures and controls
- Identify and lead projects to automate Treasury processes
- Assist in maintaining relations with banks and other financial institutions
- Process daily wires, ACHs, book transfers
- Serve as administrator for online banking systems
- Use your intellectual curiosity to look for ways to streamline and recommend changes to existing processes.
- Document and review compliance with various SOX controls and provide financial and SOX audit support
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other related field.
- 3+ years of Treasury experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
skills: Banking Relations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.