Randstad Professionals is looking for a Compensation Analyst for a three month contract with our industrial client in Cornelius, NC.
location: Davidson, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Evaluates external competitiveness of salaries based on the content of the job and various salary survey sources.
- Ensures that all relevant factors have been addressed such as geographic differences, and age of data.
- Records and tracks data including job descriptions and job evaluations to ensure consistency and accountability.
- Completes yearly external market survey participation.
- Responsible for Associate Stock Purchase Plan enrollment, purchase and distribution.
- Provides ad-hoc reports for different departments and managers on an as-needed basis.
- Interfaces with Finance/Accounting and Payroll departments, as necessary, to ensure compliance with company policies and guidelines.
- 2+ years of compensation experience
- HRIS experience within Success Factors, preferred
- Advanced Excel abilities (pivot tables, data manipulation, high volume data analysis)
*For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to email@example.com*
skills: Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.