High growth dynamic FinTech company in San Francisco is currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to support the Head of Finance. This opportunity will work through various analytics projects, support the build out of KPIs, Reporting, full P&L budgeting/forecasting as well as strategic finance projects. Excellent growth potential moving forward working directly for the head of the group.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Senior Financial Analyst Summary:
The primary responsibility of this position is to enhance the visibility into the long range planning and financial metrics of the organization. Support the annual planning process. Responsible for multi-annual planning process, financial modeling and metrics monitoring. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned.)
- Support the financial budgeting and forecast processes across the entire organization, partnering with department heads. Help maintain an annual rolling forecast for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements
- Develop and maintain long-term planning and modeling process to facilitate analysis and decision-making including operating targets, proposed business cases, capital budgeting and other strategic opportunities
- Develop in-depth financial analyses identifying key drivers, trends, variances, emerging risks and opportunities; regularly communicating findings to Head of Finance and Group CFO in succinct and meaningful reporting.
- Develop departmental expense, headcount and capital budgets
- Continuously improve forecast accuracy and predictability by identifying and aligning key drivers of the business.
- Design innovative analytical and simplified management reporting tools for improved understanding of financial impact for informed decision making.
- Provide in-depth analysis of business results, identifying emerging risks and opportunities and regularly communicate findings to senior management.
- Analyze data to explain trends and variances from budget and forecast.
- Work with business partners to understand key drivers and enhance financial modeling and forecast accuracy.
- Leverage solid Excel and financial modeling skills to develop and maintain financial models used in reporting, analysis and financial forecasting
- Assist with monthly and quarterly internal reporting.
- Create and provide analytical support for presentation materials
- Perform variety of tasks and ad-hoc analysis, as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting.
- Three to five years of experience, with increasing responsibility within the Finance organization.
- International Experience is a plus.
- Solid understanding of GAAP; high level of business acumen; highly motivated and dedicated individual.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; well organized, detail oriented; strong oral and written communication skills; effective problem solver with creative solutions.
- Strong systems skills, with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
Please apply for more information.
skills: Financial Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.