job summary: Accounts Payable Specialist
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for processing a high volume of Accounts Payable invoices as well as preparing for month-end. Experience:
- 2-5 years of full cycle Accounts Payable experience in a high volume environment.
- Some college accounting course work is preferred.
- Strong understanding of the 3-way matching processes and systems.
- Working knowledge of Lawson is strongly preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, emphasis in Excel.
$19-23$ per hour
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 4 Years
- Process audit MAT, DRP and SER transactions accurately and reviews items billed are consistent with the P.O. and sales/use tax are properly recorded.
- Process and audit EXP transactions accurately (i.e., adheres to A/P P & P, sales/use tax and 1099 reporting guidelines).
- Resolve invoice discrepancies by following through on invoice issues with internal/external customers.
- Process invoices timely to avail discounts offered by vendors and record the discount properly in
- Audit invoices and check requests for accurate reporting of sales/use tax to reduce entries in the Out of Balance Distribution Closing Report (AP175).
- Regularly submit Vendor Maintenances to assist in maintaining the Lawson Vendor Database in order to help minimize the "label" process and "undeliverable" 1099's.
- Work towards decreasing the amount of Voids and/or Demand Check Requests. Include detailed information as to the reason for the request.
- Ensure the Vendor Maintenance deadline is met.
qualifications: Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Sakina at 949-236-7258.
skills: Accounts Payable, A/P Processing, 1099s, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.