job summary: Seeking a Compliance Analyst!
Do you have a passion for Financial Services? Are you a strong researcher?
Do you have strong system skills? If so, we would love for you to join our team as a Compliance Analyst
APPLY today because openings are limited!
The Flood Operations team ensures that required and adequate insurance is obtained when a loan is secured by real estate. The Flood Operations group monitors insurance on these loans from origination throughout the life of the loan and is also responsible for the monitoring of federal flood compliance requirements issued by FEMA for all lines of businesses that Flood Operations supports and services. Compliance Analyst pay:
$18, an hour
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Compliance Analyst Duties
Primary responsibilities for this project position will be to migrate data from the current systems of record to the new system.
- Data will be taken from spreadsheets, Lereta (flood vendor), and internal imaging systems DCM and WLIS. Moving of data will not be strictly data entry.
- Research will be required to verify accuracy of determination and legal descriptions for the collateral before it is migrated to the new system.
- Researching discrepancies
- Auditing information for 100% accuracy
- Pull reports
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Quality assurance experience
- Knowledge and understanding of loan documentation
- Flood insurance experience
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory flood compliance
If you are looking to work for a top Fortune 500 Company, please apply to the Compliance Analyst
position! Email qualified resumes to Rebekah.Dake@randstadusa.com
skills: Banking Operations, Commercial Real Estate Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.