Dynamic hyper growth technology company in San Francisco is currently looking for a Credit Analyst for the team to support the Finance team with Credit & Collections activities. This company is doing very well and growing rapidly and would have tremendous opportunities for someone to grow within the team. Qualified candidates will have 2+ years of Credit & Collections experience as well as excellent communication skills.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
The Credit Analyst role is a unique role to create strong processes to assess customers credit, both initially and ongoing, process credit applications, and manage credit decision making processes for our business. This includes all activities relating to interpreting commercial credit reports, dispute identification and analysis, contract review/management, reporting to various levels of upper management as well as interfacing daily with internal and external customers. You are key to ensuring the success of cash conversion cycle.
- Working independently, performing vigorous collection activity on past due accounts within generally defined credit policies and procedures through extensive telephone, email, fax, written, and personal face-to-face communication
- Evaluating credit worthiness of current and new customers and establishing credit limits based on analysis of trade reporting, internal data, and other data available within policies and authorization levels set by management
- Utilizing basic credit analysis skills to interpret all information prior to extending, increasing, or denying credit availability. Unusual situations are referred to a senior credit professional, credit risk analyst, or management team
- Partner with customers and internal clients to resolve delinquent and disputed accounts for assigned Accounts Receivable portfolios
What we're looking for:
- A Bachelor's degree level of education in such fields as Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics
- Knowledge of credit and collection policies and principles
- Previous Business to Business Collections experience is highly preferred
- Salesforce, DNBi, and/or Netsuite experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and analytical skills
- Solid organizational and short-term planning skills
- Professional, positive, and tactful demeanor with clients and customers
- Accreditation through National Association of Credit Managers is highly preferred
For more information please apply directly to this posting.
skills: Credit Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.