Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a Human Resources Professional that is ready to take the next step up in their career! This is a newly created position where the person will be responsible for all Human Resources functions.
location: Lebanon, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 4 Years
This is a full cycle HR role with diverse responsibilities including, but not limited to: Human Resources:
- Maintain employee files to assure accuracy
- Oversee new hire process including recruiting, interviewing and conducting orientations
- Act as the point of contact for internal employees and managers to address any concerns and performance issues
- Work with benefits vendors to maintain employee information to assure updated and accurate
- Conduct review of benefits packages currently utilized,research available packages with current and potential new vendors and make suggestions to management of ways to provide better benefits to employees while providing cost savings to business
- Manage annual open enrollment
- Full cycle payroll processing for company with multiple entities and act as the point of contact regarding any payroll issues
- File payroll taxes
- This position will include implementation a new Human Resource Information System (HRIS) therefore the person in the role will be responsible for researching available products, comparing cost paid for product received and presenting to CFO and upper management with explanation regarding which product(s) is best and why
- Oversee implementation of new HRIS once chosen and work with vendor to resolve any issues
qualifications: Minimum requirements:
- Minimum four years in a full cycle Human Resources role; Bachelor's Degree preferred but will consider experience experience over degree
- Advanced HRIS experience (E.g. Oracle PeopleSoft; SAP Successfactors; Workday; ADP)
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. for consideration.
skills: Human Resources, Payroll Tax, Manual Payroll System, Benefit Administration, Payroll Processing, Payroll - 1 - 50, Workers Compensation Reporting Claims
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.