Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find an Associate Marketing Content Manager for a contract position in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Marketing Manager will be the primary business owner responsible for developing and maintaining a large portfolio of global B2B sales media/collateral across multiple countries, formats, and languages.
The Content Manager will be responsible for maintaining an accessible sales materials library; will survey sales teams and leverage sales content utilization data to evaluate effectiveness and need; and will collaborate across global channel marketing, product marketing, library relations, and branding teams to ensure communications meet client standards for currency, consistency, policy, and appearance.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 32 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Creating and maintaining our global sales collateral portfolio including a catalog, transactional literature, product/bundle brochures, industry specific communications, whitepapers, and more.
- Completes product and industry research/surveys necessary to compose evidence-based, audience appropriate value statements.
- Ensures all content meets Client brand standards in appearance, style, and tone and that all content aligns with global business objectives.
- Manages an editorial calendar and library for distribution of content globally and in multiple formats and languages.
- Manages quarterly newsletter and contributes regularly to social media channels.
- Monitors utilization and need and optimizes content library ongoing basis.
- Manages creative resources including designers, writers, and other freelance assets.
- Advanced level technical and creative copy writing in English
- Organization ability to manage multiple projects
- Collaboration across a global team
- Market Research and basic statistical analysis
- Power to expert user of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Basic graphic design and layout or supervision of graphic design
- Basic HTML/Web Design or experience commissioning design (desired but not required)
- Basics of Social Media (Hootsuite experience desired)
- Alternative language fluency desired (Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Korean, German, French, or other major language)
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Ariel Smith Ariel.Smith@Randstadusa.com
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.