Randstad Professionals is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for a healthcare organization in Brentwood, TN. The individual would be responsible for full-cycle accounts payable. This organization offers great stability and opportunity for growth!
location: Brentwood, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- High-volume invoice processing
- Vendor set-up and management, 1099's
- Assist with other accounting department needs, as necessary
- Work with multi-state taxes
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entries, as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 2-3 years experience working in accounts payable
- Previous experience working with 1099's
Please apply below, or send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Vendor Relations, Accounts Payable, High Volume, A/P Processing, 1099s
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.