job summary: Billing & Collections Specialist
The Billing & Collections Specialist will be responsible for efficient, timely and accurate processing of billings and collections. Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- 3+ years in billings related functions.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Great Plains experience is required.
- Must be detail oriented, possess good judgement, show initiative, good attitude, able to multitask and be dependable.
- Have excellent organizational abilities and be able to deal effectively with people.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines is essential.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills are imperative.
$18-$20 per hour
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Timely preparation and mailing of invoices.
- Monitors accounts for irregularities (non-payments, delayed payments, etc.) and reports them daily to the CFO.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Reviews AR Aging, ensuring it is up to date and accurate.
- Prepare weekly report of billing progress and collection projections.
- Perform collection activities including contacting Funding Sources/Students by phone or e-mail, as well as correcting and re-submitting invoices to Funding Sources if needed.
- Process Voids and/or Check Requests.
- Calculate quarterly Student Tuition Recovery Fee (STRF) report and prepare Check Request for STRF payment.
- Maintain billing files to ensure compliance of student records.
- Perform any other duties and tasks as assigned.
qualifications: Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Sakina at 949-236-7258.
skills: Billing, Commercial Collections, Government Contract Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.