Large International Insurance Company is looking to hire a Sourcing Analyst for their Shared Services Procurement.
Location: Purchase, NY
This is a full time permanent position that includes a competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits.
location: Purchase, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for managing the procurement process from pre-proposal activities through ordering close-out
- Review, coordinate and/or negotiate order agreements, purchase orders, software licenses, equipment maintenance, professional services, and consulting services agreements, etc.
- Review all ordering agreement terms and conditions
- Negotiate pricing, terms and conditions of purchases and warranties of goods and products
- Manage the various Corporate Service vendors
- Proactively manage and administer a variety of renewal orders or contracts
- Prepare and coordinate business support documentation
- Maintain close contact with appropriate levels of Shared Services management
- Ensure all sourcing activities are conducted in accordance with company policies, procedures, applicable laws and regulations
- 3-5 years experience in Procurement or Sourcing
- Experience working with standard sourcing documents including Purchase Orders, RFP's, Master Agreements, SOW's, Managed Services agreements, or other agreements as needed.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Windows 10, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience and technical competence with Purchase Management Software, ERP or Contract software applications a plus (e.g. Novatus, Concur, SAP/Ariba)
- Sourcing or Procurement certification
- Strong knowledge of purchasing regulations, compliance, and general sourcing trends
- Solid working knowledge of current IT technologies, including SaaS/Cloud agreements, managed service agreements, maintenance agreements, and general outsourced service agreements.
skills: SAP, Proposals, Purchase Orders, Concur, Purchasing/Procurement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.