Sr. Financial Analyst
Sr. Financial Analyst for Major Entertainment Studio
Contract Position - 3 Months
Sr. Financial Analyst will run various reports, audit, and maintain logs.
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
· Retrieve Change Order # for deals in system with new activities on Daily Finance Status Reports
· Run Change Order reports and save in network for processing
· Run Billing Engine Template Reports and attach to deal in system
· Run Proof & Edit report and attach to deal in system
· Maintain Billing Log by updating various information / dates
· Maintain BP Maintenance Log and obtain contact/address information
· Ad hoc requests such as running various reports and obtaining additional information from personnel
Must have SAP, strong Excel - BW is a plus. There may be some administrative tasks; candidate must be comfortable with doing non-financial responsibilities.
skills: MS Office, Financial Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.