Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a Senior Staff Accountant for a contract role with our client located in Hanover, PA. The project is anticipated to last 4 - 6 months.
location: Hanover, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 38 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Compiling data related to manufacturing costs, recording results and providing report on comparison of standard costs to actual production costs
- Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory, liability accounts
- Preparation of general ledger entries and reconciling accounts
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyze inventory evaluation, inventory roll forward
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; additional certifications preferred
- Minimum five years in a manufacturing accounting role with cost accounting as a primary function
- Knowledge of GAAP & Cost Accounting Standards
- Strong systems skills including MS Excel
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
skills: Cost Accounting, Inventory, Purchasing/Procurement, Standard Cost/Cost Accounting Standards, Manufacturing Cost Acct
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.