job summary: Accounting Clerk
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for the hands on processing of AP and AR in addition to soft collection and inventory accounting. Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting is preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience within an accounting department.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Experience working on large ERP software systems is preferred.
$19-$21 per hour
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 21 per hour
work hours: 7 to 3
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- New vendor setup.
- Matching and posting of inventory invoices.
- Verifying and processing expense reports.
- Enters invoices and processes payments and when necessary cutting a manual check.
- Daily bank deposits.
- Customer account maintenance.
- Soft collection calls.
- Posting payment to appropriate customer accounts and reconciling with the GL.
- Other duties assigned.
qualifications: Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Ashley at 949-265-5821.
skills: A/P Processing, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.