Commercial Loan Servicing Mgr.
job summary: Commercial Loan Servicing Manager
Permanent / Full time opportunity
Randstad is looking for a Commercial Loan Servicing Manager.
In this role the Commercial Loan Servicing Manager
is responsible managing and administering the commercial loan servicing functions, encompassing Commercial Real Estate, Commercial & Industrial loans, Small Business Loans and Construction Loans.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
(Include the following (but is not limited to:)
- Facilitate all commercial loan servicing operating system updates and enhancements, including training of staff.
- Monitor and ensure that all incoming internal and external customer service requests are prioritized and completed accurately in "best in class" manner.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of commercial real estate and corporate lending products to ensure relationships and loans are accurately serviced.
- Effectively manage and measure performance and coach staff to ensure procedures are followed and performance standards are met.
- Responsible for training the Commercial Loan Servicing staff in all aspects of processing, documentation preparation, tracking, and compliance with regulations and Bank policies.
qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS -
- Minimum 7 years' commercial loan servicing experience including real estate, small business and corporate loans.
- Proven experience in a supervisory or management role.
- Strong knowledge of the commercial lending life cycle
- Strong knowledge of various commercial loan products like construction, term, demand line of credits, letters of credit, asset-based lending, master
- $100-$120K (to commensurate with experience)
If interested, please submit your resume today to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: Commercial and Industrial Lending, Commercial Real Estate Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.