job summary: Randstad Professionals
is seeking a talented Sr. Accountant
for one of our manufacturing clients in the Boca Raton area. This company has a great culture, excellent benefits and promotes from within.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
The Sr. Accountant
is responsible for:
- Month-end close, accruals and preparation of financial statements
- Reconciliation of G/L accounts
- Budget to actual variance analysis
- Cost centers profit analysis
- Reconciliation of inter-company accounts and transactions.
- Bachelor in Accounting and/or Finance
- Advanced Excel skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Must have prior recent experience in a CPA firm
Click to apply.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliations, A/P Review, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.