BA or BS degree is required; Accounting or Finance a plus 2-3 years
of experience in IB Operations including 2+ years of Derivatives knowledge is required Prior experience or
knowledge of the following products a plus; credit default swaps, credit spread
This is to cover military leave. No likelihood of conversion.
Key Responsibilities and skills:
- Responsible for daily price capture & validation.
- Responsible for producing and analyzing valuation movements within client portfolios on a daily basis.
- Perform daily pricing and validation of all investment assets.
- Review of price confirmation collection within department.
- Analyze price movements against market expectations.
- Provide subject matter expertise support to downstream teams and clients.
- Liaise with pricing vendors and brokers to resolve issues and minimize risk.
- Complete all daily, monthly, and ad-hoc tasks and reporting as required accurately and to deadline.
- Resolve client queries promptly and professionally.
- Participate in client meetings.
- Escalate all issues promptly and effectively to supervisor.
- Contribute to ongoing developments of the pricing control process.
- Ad-hoc project work as directed.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
A market leading, publicly traded global financial services firm with heavy influence. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services a wealth of customers both individuals and businesses. Job Summary
Instrument Reference Data Operations-are responsible for creating, maintaining and investigating reference data across the firm's strategic instrument reference data platform (GIM) and various legacy applications (COSMIC, TITAN, WINS, CCMS, TRAC, BDAS) acting as guardians of that data and responding to request and queries from the users. Job Responsibilities
- Create new instruments for various Equities, Fixed Income and Equity Derivatives products in Reference Data system
- Update/modify assets based on internal client initiated changes (Middle Office, Trade support, Settlements) or Corporate actions
- Regular maintenance of securities that require coupon, rate fixing and/or factor updates on a daily basis from sources like Bloomberg, Reuters etc.
- Perform research through Bloomberg and Reuters to find missing or additional information required to complete set up or maintenance while providing support from 8am to 8pm EST.
- Participate/Coordinate in special projects such as; data clean up, process improvement analysis, metrics reporting
- Plan and prioritize all projects handled by the team.
- Monitor rejects Queue and clears them on a timely basis.
- Ensuring Checklist, Metrics and EOD activities are completed and signed off.
- Ensuring timely updating/review of SOPs, Issue Logs and Project tracker.
- Handling and monitoring issue and query mails and escalating issues promptly to the Team Leader
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through.
- Relationship Management
- Communicate with internal business partners on a frequent basis
- Manage business partner expectations and build a good rapport Job Qualifications
- College Degree with 2-4 Years of experience in a financial services sector.
- Knowledge of external reference data providers -BLOOMBERG, REUTERS, etc. will be an advantage
- Knowledge of handling various related instrument reference data, Middle office functions - desirable
- Proficient in MS excel
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Flexible and willing to stretch
- Focus on quality and controlled environment.
- Attention to detail.
qualifications: Application Process
Once we know you're interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today.
skills: Investments, Bloomberg
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.