job summary: CLIENT OVERVIEW:
Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Project Manager for a contract in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Project Manager is an advocate for the field organization by driving operational efficiency work streams for inventory management. Project areas include merchandise and non-merchandise flow and physical inventory.
location: Reynoldsburg, Ohio
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Develop and manage project plans, budgets and communication plans to support all project initiatives while aligning with key stakeholders
- Identify trends/opportunities and recommend changes to process and procedures in order to support stores and drive operational efficiencies
- Prepare and present verbal and written communication of projects, milestones, deliverables and status updates to leadership
- Maintain and update store tools to align with project and program initiatives. This includes, but is not limited to: Never Out of Stock program, all delivery programs (peak and non-peak, Custom Deliveries, Unassisted Delivery, Order Management Solution) and Shipment Visibility
- Responsible for ensuring all policies and procedures are current and update (SOP) manual as needed
- Provide relevant reporting to field leadership
- Proactively gather feedback from stores and field leaders on initiatives, resulting in increased understanding and creating actionable improvements
- Awareness of all store functions and processes that impact inventory management
- Support the $2M annual custom delivery budget in partnership with the Manager, Core Operations
- Manage cross-functional partnerships and meetings with internal partners whose functions directly impact Inventory Management, including MP&A, Store Operations, MAST
- Partner with Workforce Management team to understand and solve all inventory related labor concerns
- Support and coordinate field efforts during the physical inventory process
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- 3-6 years project management/store operations experience in a dynamic business environment
- Approximately 10% travel required
- Ability to partner with and influence others to drive results
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with all levels inside and outside the organization
- Ability to lead and drive projects to completion through cross-functional collaboration.
- Excellent combination of business decision-making skills and fiscal responsibility
- Ability to multi-task large volumes of work in a demanding environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and relationship building
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and project manage
- Strong computer skills - experience in Salesforce and Excel
- Speed and efficiency with data entry
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to: Jessica Beal Randstad USA Jessica.Beal@randstadusa.com Who We Are - Randstad USA Learn more at www.randstadusa.com I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Project Management, MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.