My client is seeking a polished, payroll professional with experience processing in-house payroll for high volume, multi-state employees.
To perform this job successfully, the requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
location: Deerfield Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 1 Years
- Process and manage employee data using ADP Workforce Now
- Process weekly and bi-weekly payroll timely and accurately.
- Manage government & state compliance & reporting.
- Comply with state & federal labor codes and standards.
- Process - LOA calculations & garnishments.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Manage Workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits.
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance.
- Execute E-time time and attendance processing and interface with payroll.
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, W-2c, etc).
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential materials.
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- 4-6 year's experience processing multi-state payroll.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
- CPP preferred but not required.
skills: Payroll Processing, Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.