A company located in North San Diego County is seeking a Senior Accountant for a 3-month project. The Senior Accountant will be assisting with a reconciliations project and software conversion
location: San Marcos, California
job type: Contract
salary: $33 - 35 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage and analyze general and administrative expenses
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years in a Senior Accountant role with strong GAAP and reconciliations experience
- Past experience with a software conversion
Click to apply now or send your resume to Russell.Morris@RandstadUSA.com
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Journal Entries, Bank Reconciliations, GAAP, Month-End Close, Depreciation, Year End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.