job summary: Senior Accountant to $85K - publicly traded company, Trevose, PA
This role will be in the Corporate Accounting team and will report into the Accounting Manager and a dotted line to the Corporate Controller. Great visibility, stable company and work life balance. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS
- Identify and assist with business process enhancements.
- Prepare/review journal entries and perform account reconciliations.
- Perform regular and ad hoc analysis of financial statements
- Provide financial support to operations and field personnel as necessary
- Complete other projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 3+ years of accounting experience (exposure to a publicly traded company is a plus).
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- Advanced Excel skills
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Work proactively to identify, analyze and resolve problems
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase preferred
- Public accounting experience preferred, but not required
For immediate and confidential consideration apply and/or email your resume in a word document to: email@example.com or call: 215-839-3068.
location: Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Identify and assist with business process enhancements
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.