Randstad Professionals is seeking an experienced billing professional in the downtown Tampa area.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 17 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Key Responsibilities:
- Review and interpret billing and contract data
- Data mine for audit opportunities for missed revenue and incorrectly billed revenue.
- Reviews billing data from various sources to ensure that amounts are accurate.
- Investigate billing suspense items and audit as needed
- Test new audit reports and provide feedback as to the accuracy of the results.
- Continual assessment of whether or not particular audit reports are working based on volume of defects
- Categorize and analyze data from various sources to find trends for missed revenue and incorrect billing.
- Assists or works on special projects, as needed, which require data extraction, analysis, and reporting
qualifications: Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, accounting or related field
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Advanced PC skills, including extensive knowledge of Excel and Access.
- Arbutus Analyzer is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving and decision making capabilities
- Excellent analytical skills, communication skills and ability to work independently as well as being a team player.
- Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy under tight deadlines.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.