Randstad Professionals is working with client in the Boca Raton area that has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant with a fund accounting of investment accounting experience. This is a newly created role will have high exposure to senior management and will involve technical accounting and reporting duties.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for performing investment fund accounting and reporting. Prepare equity statements to lenders and senior management for assigned investment funds.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepare and maintain internal accounting records for investors, lenders & internal management.
- Prepare accounting and reporting schedules for capital calls and weekly management meetings.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and to investor statements and equity roll-forwards
- Provide assistance and supporting information to the auditors for assigned investment funds
- Assist with preparation of annual financial statements and related footnotes
- Identify areas for process improvement as it relates to the current processes including reconciliations and reporting process and help implement those improvements.
- Assist management with data gathering, analysis, and reporting requests on an ad hoc and routine basis.
- Perform special projects as requested
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA certification is a plus
- 5-years of accounting experience (preferably in the related field).
- Experience and knowledge working within a fund accounting and or investment accounting
- Public accounting experience is a plus.
- Experience with using QuickBooks, Mircosoft Dynamics A/X or Great Plains
skills: Acquisitions/Due Diligence, Asset Management, Analysis, Asset Based, 10-K, 10-Q, Account Opening - Banking, Audit - Internal, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.