Sales Talent needed! Do you love the hunt and enjoy client facing all while working from your home base? This opportunity allows you to live anywhere in Georgia.
Get ready to grow and expand your territory and client base while working for an amazing growth oriented company!
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Gathers appropriate information from customers and prospects and coordinates with the proposal group/project managers for quoting and implementation.
- Develops for approval, and implements an annual territory sales plan/budget based on VP of Sales and Marketing approval.
- Identifies, targets, and closes new accounts , while growing existing clients.
- Attend trade shows and off site meetings as needed.
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to major clients in coordination with VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Utilizes CRM to document activities and clients.
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university and/or 5 years related experience as a sales technical representative in the environmental and/or industrial services field.
- Waste Management experience is a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and pertinent federal, state and county government regulations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions and/or blueprints furnished in electronic, written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, CRM, and Company Business System.
- Must possess a current driver's license.
- Ability to travel (including overnight) up to 50% of the time.
Fantastic benefits plan including full medical,dental,401k & PTO.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.