Accounts Payable Specialist - Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist with 5+ years of experience to join their growing team in the Kennesaw area.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $47,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
- High volume, full cycle Accounts Payable
- Processing of payments, expense reporting, including submission review, requests for corrections, and resubmissions.
- Research and resole all outstanding issues.
- Manage communication with vendors regarding payments and facilitate the resolution of other vendor issues.
- Manage communication with employees regarding expense report submission and the resolution of any issues prior to payment.
- Contribute to ongoing process improvement by proposing/implementing solutions to process or service obstacles.
- Work under deadlines
- Possess strong customer focus and high service level relationship with clients.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Accounts Payable
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Peoplesoft software preferred
- Strong MS Excel
skills: A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.