Randstad Professionals is conducting a search for a Manager of FP&A for their manufacturing client in Alhambra. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years experience in government contracts and cost estimating, with experience developing overhead rates and government proposals. Salary up to $120K with bonus.
location: Alhambra, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Develops, plans, schedules, price and review proposals
- Compiles cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications
- Coordinates the collection and accumulation of actual cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments
- Researches and analyzes historical data, develops cost models to support proposal efforts
- Coordinates activities and participates in fact-finding meetings
- Participates in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives
- Ensures Estimating System compliance
- Oversees projects and task assigned to the organizational group performed by non-exempt and/or exempt employees
- Supports executive proposal reviews, Independent Cost Evaluations and proposal reviews evaluating risks/opportunities and cost confidence assessment
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- Proven leadership skills
- Professional working knowledge and demonstrated proficient work experience with estimating and pricing concepts, FAR, DFAR and US Government / DoD Prime Contractor customer expectations
If you are interested in immediate and confidential consideration, please send a resume to Lisa.Kestenbaum@randstadusa.com.
skills: Government Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.