Remediation Sales? Experience with building relationships with environmental consultants & project managers? Base + Commission. Live anywhere in the state of Georgia.
We are currently searching for candidates to fill the position of Remediation Sales Representative covering a sales territory predominantly in Georgia, but also expanding into neighboring states. The successful candidate will market the Company's remediation services to customers and prospects in this region.
location: Duluth, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Develops strong relationships with environmental consultants and project managers at engineering consulting firms.
- Clearly and concisely present waste management, industrial service, transportation, and emergency response services to clients.
- Possess an understanding of governmental remediation programs within the state of Georgia.
- Develop, manage and maintain an ongoing remediation sales pipeline of opportunities.
- Develops for approval, and implements an annual territory sales plan/budget based on VP of Sales and Marketing approval.
- Attend trade association shows/meetings .
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to major clients in coordination with VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Understand your competition & maintain an active sales plan.
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university and/or 5 years related experience as a sales technical representative in the environmental and/or industrial services field.
- Waste management/remediation experience is a BIG plus.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and pertinent federal, state and county government regulations.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Company Business System.
- Must possess a current driver's license.
- Ability to travel (including overnight) up to 50% of the time.
Fantastic benefits such as 401K plan with company match,Dental,Vision,HSA,Short Term and Long Term Disability, Paid vacation, holidays along with competitive wages & incentive compensation. Base + Commission, Cellphone provided.
skills: Excel, SalesForce.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.