As Manager of Benefits you will administer employee benefits, generate and present reports and presentations to executives and senior management, prepare and conduct annual enrollment, conduct ADP data maintenance, complete benefit billing, conduct benefit data audit / reconciliation, and provide customer service support to both corporate and subsidiary employees.
location: Palm Bch Gdns, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
responsibilities: Day to day essential responsibilities:
- Manage the administration of the company's medical, dental, vision insurance, life and AD&D insurance, disability and leave programs, as well as 401(k). Serve as subject matter expert in all areas
- Consults with insurance brokers to survey and obtain coverage trends, options and costs; responds to insurance proposals from brokers, agents and consultants and makes recommendations for coverage and provider changes
- Participate in the Annual Benefits Renewal and Open Enrollment planning and execution including the preparation of management reports, development of the communication strategy and management of the enrollment process including preparation and distribution of insurance and other benefit descriptive and enrollment materials to ensure accurate and timely submission of data to all carriers
- Advise executive management on overall plan program operations including premium rate determinations and significant administrative issues
- Interact with all levels of insurance carriers, brokers and consultants to resolve issues, assist with the implementation of new programs, and handle contractual concerns.
- Administer and maintain all employee data transactions, benefit elections, data integrity Manage and distribute all required annual notifications and Benefits/HRIS reporting requirements.
- Verify the calculation of the monthly premium statements for all group insurance policies and maintain statistical data relative to premiums claims and costs. Review all monthly invoices to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Ensure compliance with the defined contribution retirement program including auditing of payroll reports and maintaining positive working relationship with plan vendor and assist with preparation of government reports such as Form 5500 and PBGC, Schedule SSA
- Conduct the Benefits segment of New Employee Orientation
- Lead and manage Benefits Representative, conducts monthly performance appraisal
qualifications: Positions Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- 7+ year's prior Benefits Management experience
- A robust understanding of HRIS systems, Excel and reporting required.
- Past experience with Ultimate Software's UltiPro, ADP's Payforce, and Benefit Administration module are preferred.
- Robust understanding of HRIS systems, Excel and reporting
- Must be highly organized and able to manage time well in order to meet deadlines
- Strong hands on experience with MS Office and Google Apps
- Strong communication and presentation skills
skills: 401K, Benefit Administration, Flexible Benefit Administration (Cafeteria Plan)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.