Financial Support Associate
The Tax Documents Team supports the processing of tax forms (W-8s and W-9s) for institutional clients (entities and funds). The tax form data elements then flow downstream to the client accounts and to the Reporting and Withholding Team for year-end tax reporting. The Tax Documentation Team collaborates daily with other Tax Operations Teams to ensure any withholding on client accounts is accurate based on the status of the clients' tax forms. The Team is also responsible for several special projects including annual mailings, control reports, and data scrubs.
location: South Jordan, Utah
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Ability to work independently well within a team environment.
- Excellent Time Management, Interpersonal, and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects, and prioritize effectively to meet tight and enforced Operational and annual deadlines for the firm.
- Attention to detail and quality of work.
- Ability to consistently exercise sound and decisive judgment.
- Commitment to personal development.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Prior experience in the Financial Industry is HIGHLY preferred.
- Understanding of general process controls, with knowledge of database, spreadsheet applications, and data modelling, including Microsoft Excel, Access and other Office applications.
- Superior Communication Skills, both oral and written.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.