Amazing opportunity to continue growing your career as a Senior Accountant. This position reports to the Accounting Manager with responsibility for the General Ledger.
location: San Mateo, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Maintain the general ledger by ensuring proper and timely entering and recording of financial transactions in the general ledger in accordance with GAAP and Company policies.
- Reviews accounts payable batches for accuracy
- Month-end close processes
- Assists in the review and streamlining of necessary internal controls and processes.
Senior Accountant Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related major.
- 4+ years accounting experience
- Strong working knowledge of GAPP and internal controls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
skills: General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.