Digital Media Specialist
Partner with Marketing, Line of Business, User Experience, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Technology, Legal/Compliance and Publishing teams to manage development and updating of content on the company website consistent with latest brand, legal and ADA compliance standards.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $40.00 - 41.33 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 0 Years
Will have responsibility of managing cataloging, documenting and managing updates through established workflow and approval processes.
- Highly organized and fluent in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with HTML and META data
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA work prior to giving "go live" approvals
- Project Management experience is highly desired
- Experience working with "Rally" is highly desired
If your background matches, please apply and a Randstad Staffing Manager will reach out to discuss your qualifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.