Media Research Analyst
This individual may be working in several news aggregation tools to perform data and information examination. The successful candidate will work approximately 5-6 hours per day, but some weeks may be a few hours more or less. They will work in the Charlotte office under manager supervision.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 18 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
Specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in data verification processes to remove duplicate or irrelevant items (news articles) from an aggregated file of media related data elements.
- Recognize and identify inconsistencies or inaccuracies in data feeds.
- Produce metrics from Vocus analytic tools, export data when necessary to create additional visualization
- Support production of news clipping service when required
- Understand key media outlet and syndication processes
- Experience with data verification, quality control and analytics
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office productivity tools
- Attention to detail and ability to work with little direction
- Ability to construct complex queries using Boolean logic
- Must be comfortable working in a production environment with tight deadlines, large amount of output and strict quality requirements
The candidate should be a quick learner and able to work both independently and in a team environment. Experience/education in communications and/or journalism is a plus.
If you are a good match for this position, please apply and a Randstad Staffing Manager will reach out to discuss your qualifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.