Graphic Design Consultant
Graphic Design Consultant
Responsible for design and execution of marketing and cross-sell initiatives. Provide effective consultation to determine needs, set creative objectives/expectations, refine marketing strategy, develop and communicate timelines. Collaborate with assigned copywriter and develop creative elements. Translate and conceptualize needs of the customer. Will be conduit to executives during design process. Provides additional expertise.: 5+ years graphic arts experience.
This role is a member of the Studio Design team within our in-house agency (IHA), reporting to the Studio Graphic Design Manager. In this role, the MOD Graphic Designer will work with the IHA Creative and Studio teams to identify, develop and consolidate design systems and templates for ingestion into the MOD tool. The MOD tool is constructed to deliver a fully integrated and centralized marketing on demand solutions for our line of business partners. The MOD tool will help manage the complexity of creating and distributing a variety of marketing assets through an online, coordinated platform. It will also provide flexibility and customization of marketing materials, while maintaining brand standards and design integrity.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8-4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Specific duties of this role include the following:
- Identifies and consolidates design systems and design templates for use in the MOD tool.
- Partners with IHA Creative and Studio teams to develop design sytems and templates.
- Acts as MOD super user for the IHA, with ability to package and upload templates into the MOD tool.
- Produces technically sound, content-correct files for both print and digital assignments that meet all production standards.
- Executes revisions, edits, modifications, resizings, and other adjustments to previously completed work.
- Consistently applies established design principles and brand standards to all assignments.
- Ensures timely completion of assigned projects while maintaining strict standards of accuracy, completeness, and product quality.
- Anticipates design/layout and technical problems, and takes corrective steps.
- Maintains proscribed production levels while ensuring timely completion of assigned projects.
- Utilizes job management system to manage workload and production time for each project.
- Manages and prioritizes workload based on job deadlines.
- Recommends technical and procedural updates, as needed.
5+ years graphic arts experience.
skills: Bank Relations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.