job summary: The Assignment:
This team provides consultative advice and investment solutions to financial intermediaries and centers of influence. In this capacity, our marketing and distribution efforts are focused on:
- Providing guidance that solves client challenges and meets their objectives in unexpected ways.
- Showcasing our thought leadership in ways that clients can understand, use with clients and apply to their investment portfolios and their practices
In this assignment, you will be managing on a full-time, longer term basis the marketing support necessary for helping sales drive successful conversations and business opportunities with our financial advisor clients. In this capacity, the candidate will work with sales to meet their day-to-day investment and client relationship activities. Required Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of mutual funds and an advanced understanding of financial markets and investing concepts
- The ability to work and communicate effectively with virtual teams while working autonomously
- The ability to work in a high-paced environment and deliver to tight deadlines
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $50.04 - 55.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and update materials to support client nurturing and development efforts.
- Provide marketing support for key industry and client events held by the RIA, Private Bank, Self-directed and Broker-Dealer teams.
- With oversight, develop and execute Tier 1 and Tier 2 level marketing plans to support Funds and value-add programs.
- Responsible for initiating, managing and working with internal teams to execute all factsheet and web product updates on a quarterly basis.
- Light copywriting and editing to support the development of POS pieces.
- Develop a competitive intelligence program to develop a bi-monthly review of our key competitors so we can better understand how they are touching their clients and the key insights we can derive from how that might inform our differentiated thinking on marketing programs. Program should also review a couple of innovative companies that are known for marketing out of our category so that we can learn and evolve as an organization.
Click To Apply
skills: Mutual Fund Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.