This position is working on a team that is revolutionizing the way the financial institution delivers software to our business, customers and shareholders. Thousands of developers are using the highly-agile platform to deliver applications to thousands of end users.
The mission of the team is:
- Ensure the complete and sustainable adoption of components, testing automation and Agile development.
- We drive and support the adoption of these processes.
- Developers are our primary customers.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 0 Years
We are looking for a data analyst / communications specialist to join our business team in Charlotte who will support our growing team
You are excited to:
- Manage sensitive projects with significant focus from senior management
- Coordinate and support the metrics & reporting process
- Design, build and produce senior management level reports, presentations and organizational level communications
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders
You excel at:
- Performing in high pressure situation with multiple parties making demands on a tight time frame
- Being comfortable outside of your comfort zone
- Problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- Identifying trends and drawing conclusions from data
- Superior proficiency in MS Powerpoint and Excel
- Track record of zeroing in on problems, devising solutions and managing execution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive energy and attitude in demanding situations and delivery focused
If this position is a good fit for your background, please apply and a Randstad Professionals Staffing Manager will reach out to discuss your qualifications.
skills: Powerpoint, Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.