Randstad Professionals have an opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in Charlotte, NC. Targeted Qualifications:
- 7+ years of program management with proven history of having done the work, supervised the work, and devised the plan for the work
- Strong experience in Planning, Process analysis, Procedures development and managing time constraints against priority ranking.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $39.04 - 44.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Resource will support the Business Management and Program Management teams organize and prepare plans to address Business as Usual (BAU) work efforts and frequent Regulatory, Audit and other IRM requests.
- The resource will support the managers of both teams in the planning and documentation of steps required to complete the work efforts as well as collect/consolidate status information and assist in the reporting of progress.
- Additionally, the resource will assist in the analysis of key routine business processes and support the development and documentation of procedures for those processes.
- Core responsibilities will include coordination of planning working groups, organization and documentation of plans, and analysis and documentation of business processes.
Click to Apply
skills: Program Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.