New position available for an experienced Project Manager in the Smithfield area! Great opportunity to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment committed to making a difference in the lives of others.
location: Smithfield, Rhode Island
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 33 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Initiation, planning, and execution of projects from start up of product development to commercialization
- Plan, budget, oversee, and document all aspects of projects
- Management and oversight of team members to carry out assigned projects
- Serve as the liaison between clients, internal employees, and vendor packaging teams
- Ensure successful completion of project timelines
If interested, please apply directly and email Lauren.Marculitis@Randstadusa.com.
- 2+ years of Project Management experience required
- BS in a scientific degree or equivalent experience
- Manufacturing industry experience
- ERP experience required
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.