job summary: Accounts Payable Specialist
As an Accounting Clerk, you will be primarily engaged in assisting Accounting Managers with day to day operations of the accounting department. You are responsible for performing general clerical, accounting and bookkeeping support. Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2-4 Years' Experience.
- Accounting, finance or business major preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and perform on deadline.
- Strongly detail oriented and analytical individual.
- Ability to collaborate on a team as well as work successfully independently.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Review, classify and enter vendor and freight bills into the ERP system- confirming the accuracy of the bill.
- Research and resolve any discrepancies and respond to vendor.
- Reconciles vendor statements.
- Update and maintain vendor database.
- Process commission reports for domestic and international sales reps.
- Assist with month end close.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion to ensure the accounting department runs smoothly.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Assist the Accounting Team with ad-hoc projects as needed.
qualifications: Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Ashley at 949-265-5821.
skills: Data Entry, A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.