Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in Charlotte, NC.
- Performs highly complex activities associated with evaluating/approving trading models, market risk, basis, delivery and counterparty credit risk exposures on a daily and long-range basis for a major line of business.
- Works with senior leaders to manage the development, application, and approval of market risk and/or asset sales models and processes.
- Act as a senior level resource on analytical techniques to solve complex financial problems.
- Develops tests or approves highly complex models or decisioning framework that evaluate risk or generate revenue for new and existing products including stress testing, sensitivity analysis, scenario testing, time series, and Monte Carlo simulations, asset sale process/technique and organizational alignment.
- Analyzes the most complex models and process to ensure that risks are properly identified and consistent with policy.
- Accountable for data integrity.
- Perform model validation and counterparty analytics; research, and may design/implement new financial products; monitor risk limits; assess theory and mathematics behind various models.
- Viewed as a senior technical expert and provides direction/coaching to lower level consultants.
- 8+ years trading or desk analyst/capital markets experience.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $65.04 - 73.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 8 Years
Experience Counterparty Contract resource on the Regulatory Reporting team with strong technical skills to lead efforts to improve the stress reporting infrastructure and DIDQ checks. Strong focus on data quality and data integrity checks and will work closely with the Enterprise Regulatory Reporting team and Treasury to ensure all FRY-14A/Q reporting requirements are met. Will also assist with documenting data, process, and methodology requirements related to the FRY-14Q submission
Click to Apply
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.