UAT Testing Project Manager
Review client requests, project requirements, necessary skill levels to allocate resources effectively. Coordinate / prioritize the center's workload. Continuous improvement of quality and processes. Monitor project status and intervene as necessary. Scope of Role & Complexity
- Lead a large team of staff either directly or in a matrix environment in the test planning and execution of multiple initiatives within time and cost constraints
- Provide execution support and leadership for large, complex, technology-dependent programs and projects that cut across business and functional areas.
- Assess and revise test sequence and scope based upon test results and/or changes in product design
- Effective at complex problem resolution and expected to assist in resolving all difficult issues, expanding the solution to include infrastructure, architecture, and multi-tier tools and business system strategies.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creation and execution of detailed test plans as well as cross-functional assessments
- Progress reporting, defect tracking and risk assessments
- Actively engage in the internal process and procedures improvement projects
- Contribute in the development and maintenance of quality assurance standards, processes and quality improvement activities
- Assess risk to quality based on results of verification and validation and making appropriate recommendations.
- Coordination with other UAT PM's, QA Leads, Project Managers, Development Managers, and QA Core members
- Creation and execution of critical business End-to-End processes
UAT - Testing Coordinator - overseeing the deliverables, matrixed, supporting card projects, responsible for test strategy, understanding each team, working through defects, creating end to end scenarios
Require that the candidate has an understanding of testing, and to have managed testing teams
HP ALM or JIRA and good handle on testing deliverables
Similar to PM - but they should have a good understanding of testing
There is possibility for extension
They are looking to move quickly - they need someone to help out with their August release
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.