The Sr. Talent Acquisition Advisor will deliver all facets of talent acquisition success while performing full life cycle recruiting (source, qualify, interview, assess, extend/negotiate and close offers) for our Compliance business area. This position will be instrumental in building relationships with both internal clients and external prospects in an effort to ensure current and future talent acquisition strategies are well aligned to support the workforce and talent needs of the Compliance area .
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Manage the full life cycle of the recruitment process while partnering with line management to plan and implement cost-effective sourcing strategies that identify and deliver top talent to the Institutional Financial Services group.
- Build and maintain networks of potential candidates for the Institutional Business group through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Source high quality talent; build networks to find qualified passive candidates and develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need; collect market intelligence on talent supply, competitor trends, etc.
- Research, recommend and implement new sources for active and passive candidate development.
- Engage with hiring manager to conduct initial needs assessment and create accurate well written position specifications/job advertisements.
- Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Develop and communicate recommendations to hiring managers based on knowledge of the markets, candidate and talent strategies.
- Cultivate a network of relationships inside and outside the organization ; work with clients to help promote opportunities out to their networks.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers.
- Apply broad knowledge and seasoned experience when addressing complex issues.
- Work with colleagues and TA leadership to establish a compellingly clear vision for the client business.
- Provide a holistic perspective and embraces long term goals that are well balanced against short and intermediate term needs.
- Anticipates business problems and translate into opportunities for Talent Acquisition.
- At least three years of progressive recruitment experience for a corporate client required
- Three to five years of previous successful experience recruiting, sourcing and developing pipelines and market research for financial services role preferred
- Excellent relationship building and customer service experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute recruiting and sourcing strategies including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Proven capabilities writing well defined job specifications/advertisements
- Outstanding interviewing and interpersonal skills
- Able to discern core competencies as they relate to the position requirements in
order to evaluate and refer the best of the best to hiring managers
- Self-directed with ability to assess needs and take appropriate action
- Strong consulting and influencing skills
- Team player
- Organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Concise and proactive communication skills with candidates and all levels of management
- Proven ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Successful experience creating cost-effective and efficient recruiting efforts to continually seek new sourcing options
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative approaches to source candidates in challenging niche areas
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Click to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.