Leading national health care management company is looking to bring on an Accounts Payable Specialist due to growth.
location: Emeryville, California
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 26 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Process daily accounts payable for several entities within enterprise, including vendor invoices expense reports, corporate cards, payroll tax payments, and intercompany transactions
- Participate in month end closing process for accounts payable, including intercompany clearing
- Process reclassification and other accounts payable related journal entries to the general ledger
- Process accounts payable in multiple book environment, cash and accrual basis
- Complete accounts payable disbursement runs including checks, wires, and ACH payments.
- Participate in the annual audits
- Process one time vendor payments for special projects
- Respond to vendor inquiry and communications on a timely and professional basis to resolve discrepancies and past due invoices
- Ensure contracts are in place for large expenditure contracts such as software and consulting
- Assist in bank reconciliation process by following up on outstanding checks
- Maintain paper and electronic record backup for accounts payable and general ledger transactions, including links to source file
- Respond to client and employee questions ensuring a high level of customer service
- Track expense details as requested by management
- Associates Degree in accounting, business or related field
- 1-2 years accounts payable experience
- Able to work cross functionally in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong experience in using Excel Spreadsheets
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to meet business critical deadlines
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Service Excellence and Innovation: Provide superior products and services by listening to our clients and each other, and apply our combined knowledge, experience, enthusiasm, and innovative spirit to each project.
- Accountability: Foster trust and build mutually respectful relationships by speaking and acting with integrity and following through on our commitments.
- Team Work and Camaraderie: Create a collaborative environment by sharing ideas; recognizing strengths, skills and perspectives; celebrating our successes; and providing the tools, support, and training needed for each of us to grow as a professional and enhance the success of the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, business or related field
- 3 or more years accounts payable experience
- Experience working with NetSuite
- Understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Strong Excel background
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to Sheree.Ferrel@randstadusa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.