Las Vegas local Law Firm growing and looking for a bookkeeper/Assistant. Candidate's work history should provide clear examples of proactive thinking/forward thinking, initiative, and an ability to successfully multitask consistently. Candidate's work history should display solid examples of success as a team player as they will be interfacing with many different levels in this role. The position is full time.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Primary responsibilities:
- Full Charge bookkeeping - Payables and Receivables
- Reconcile Bank Accounts and Credit Cards
- Input Journal Entries
- Data Entry
- Processing daily paperwork and submitting reports
- Maintaining the documentation filing systems in the facility.
- Preparing confidential documents and communications.
qualifications: Qualifications must include:
- Possess intermediate computer and email skills.
- Quickbooks Software
- Law Firm Experience is a huge plus
- High efficiency working with numbers and analyzing data.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work history and experience that provides solid support of strong organizational skills.
- Personal work ethic displayed that indicates candidate has a history of reliability and dependability.
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and toll you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent interview with the employer fact to face-we will move quickly.
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume or email Ryan.Curnel@randstadusa.com. Not ready to apply but want to learn more; please call Ryan Curnel at 702-359-0227
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bookkeeping, Administration, Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.