This is a direct hire Accounting Manager position with an emerging company in the Metro West area. This is an immediate need for a leader to join a growing company. This position will be responsible for a wide range of financial accounting duties and take on more duties as permitted (going to build around this individual).
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
· Minimum 7-10 years of progressive, functional accounting/finance and GL experience, 3-5 of which should include managerial experience.
· B.S. Accounting/Finance
· Self-Starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to self-manage, multi-task, and meet deadlines
· Strong understanding of GAAP and SOX requirements
· Ability writing financial reports in various reporting tools with a strong understanding of systems setups
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and desire to work cross-functionally
· Previous experience with financial system and/or ERP maintenance and design
· Prior experience with Oracle, or large ERP
· Public accounting experience, CPA a plus
skills: General Ledger, Journal Entries, Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.