job summary: Summary
Plans and directs accounting activities within a finance department or division of the organization by performing the following duties: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
- Directs the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Directs and participates in cost analyses and rate studies.
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Directs internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
**Must have Manufacturing Experience.**
Directs the installation and maintenance of new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, inventory, property, and other related procedures and controls
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Email - Ty.Sims@Randstadusa.com
Call - 773.897.3849
skills: Month-End Close, Business Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.