The Graphic Designer will be leading a wide-ranging mix of marketing visual communications and experiences supporting the Chief Operation Office for Executive Level Presentations. Partnering with the COO Communications and Business Executive Support.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
Responsible for the creation and delivery of a wide range of executive presentation materials. Works across the organization to gather information and insight and package it in a way suitable for the intended audience.
- Marketing/brand strategy
- Digital campaign strategy
- Interactive prototype strategy and design
- Creative strategy, art direction and creation
- Email marketing
- Digital advertising
- Content marketing
- Mobile applications
- Social media
- Guide strategic communications partners and vendors in delivering creative work
- Executive presence - work across GIS and GT&O to gather facts, data, and an understanding of the topics at hand
- Building and use influence - requesting data and harvesting information from SMEs, often times needing to interrupt daily course of work because of a fast approaching deadline
- Team work and good relationship with manager - work closely with GIS COO, its fun work, you learn a ton and are involved in the excitement and pace of the executive level.
If you're a good fit for this opportunity, please apply and a Randstad Staffing Manager will reach out to discuss your qualifications.
skills: Powerpoint, Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.