Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Procurement Analyst for a contract position in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Procurement Analyst will track status of specification and requirements documents and follow up with business unit personnel to ensure completion of the requirements in alignment with the ordering schedule and provide status update to Fleet Technology staff. This position will also track delivery status on ordered vehicles to ensure deliveries are made in alignment with the schedule.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Ensure expediting reports are prepared each week.
- Confirm that responses from suppliers and business unit personnel are tracked and recorded in the tracking tool and specification document.
- Escalate issues and concerns with getting input from business unit personnel that will impact the ordering schedule.
- Oversee the processing of order acknowledgements.
- Obtain Proof of Deliveries from vehicle manufacturers and up fitters and forward to the responsible receiving location.
- Assist in providing information on manufacturer and up fitter performance that may warrant Fleet Technology staff or manager intervention.
- Perform routine assignments under the Fleet Technology staff.
- Apply problem-solving skills and use creativity in solving simple to moderately complex problems.
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating the delivery of materials to remote storage sites.
- High School Diploma, GED or related experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as Procurement Analyst/Expediter Associate or Fleet Administrator or equivalent.
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Self directed on a daily basis; take responsibility to complete tasks and make decisions associated with delivery and receive of materials.
- Effective computer skills including MS office software, and other company-specific software applications.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.