job summary: Payroll Customer Service Specialist
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing. This position is being filled temp-to-hire. We are looking for a candidate who has worked in a Payroll Customer Service role within a large company environment. The Employer:
The employer is a large national company with field locations across the US. Location Salary
Work hours During training hours will be 8:30am -5:00pm. Once trained work hours will be 10:30am - 7:00pm.
- 30,306 with full benefits for self and family upon conversion
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
This position is a Payroll Customer Service role supporting a large Corporate Payroll department with offices nationwide.
- The Payroll Associate I answers in-coming calls from internal employees all over the country who are calling in with questions about their payroll and/or payroll processes.
- At least 1 year of Payroll experience.
- At least 2 years of in-house Customer Service experience demonstrating the ability to answer questions and explain policy and procedures to internal employees
- Strong verbal communication skills are a must!
- Strong data entry skills
- Excel skills
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills for this position and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today
For more information please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Excel, Lawson, Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.