Randstad Professionals is seeking a Staff Accountant for a client in the Healthcare Industry. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for general accounting functions including financial reporting of SSC operations and support of allocation to the client.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Maintain General Ledger
- Prepare monthly journal entries, analyses and account reconciliations as required to accurately close the monthly fiscal period
- Prepare detailed monthly actual to budget variance reports to support SSC management in the review of monthly operating performance and allocation
- Compile monthly statistics and key indicators
- Distribute monthly reports to appropriate SSC personnel
- Prepare monthly reconciliation for all Balance Sheet accounts with particular emphasis on cash, including documentation to support all balances
- Accurately state reconciling items and investigate proper accounting transactions to clear them off the account. Assist in educating the SSC staff on the issues that are causing reconciling items to remain in the clearing accounts
- Ensure that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved
- Respond to requests for information from Corporate, Internal Audit, Hospital management and other internal management
- Ensure that privileged and/or proprietary information is adequately safeguarded against disclosure
- Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement"
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required. Equivalent work experience may substitute education requirement.
Minimum of two years of Accounting/Finance experience required. Relevant education may substitute experience requirement.
If you feel like you would be a good fit for this role, please send an updated resume to Samantha.Johnson@Randstadusa.com!
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.