Well established global leader in the manufacturing, construction, and distribution industries is currently searching for a Pricing Manager. This position is a great opportunity to come in and own the pricing process and have a voice regarding the strategy and projection of the company.
location: Chandler, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Develop pricing strategy and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Develop pricing policies and procedures
- Identify and monitor competitors pricing and create strategies that remain competitive
- Perform analysis and modeling based on key pricing inputs to develop pricing recommendations
- Ongoing process improvement (e.g. create repeatable process for analysis like customer adoption, win/losses, margin degradation/improvement)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Marketing or related discipline required
- Prefer a minimum of four years of related business experience
- Experience designing pricing
- Research, data gathering, data analysis and reporting
- Highly self-motivated, independent, with a track record of taking ownership
- Ability to interact with senior management; strong presentation skills
Please email your resume to Ray Gant at email@example.com or call me at 602-977-1114 for more information.
skills: Competitive Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.